We have recently updated our registration progress, so that nightclubs could do it by themselves directly from our webpage and start managing their guest lists right away.
To register your venue and try out GateMe for FREE, nightclub owner has to go to https://gateme.com/about/venueadmin/ and click on “Add venue” button.
If you are first time on our page, you are directed to the registration page, where we ask some details about you (we keep it just for ourselves and for statistical purposes). You can also register through Facebook (easier).
- Username: enter username for yourself to use for logging in. You can also use e-mail for that.
- First name and last name: enter your first and last name.
- E-mail address: enter your e-mail address. You can use it afterwards to log in.
- Password and password confirmation: enter your password. Be sure to memorize it.
If you have filled in your data or you already had a user, you are directed to the venue registration page. If you happen to be promoter, then please contact us at email@example.com, so that we can link yourself to venues. In a couple of weeks we will also have an option, where you can create the link by yourself.
The following data is asked from you on the venue registration page:
- Name: enter the name of your nightclub. It would be great if you avoid name “Club” in the name, eg “Club Hollywood” would be just “Hollywood”.
- Slogan: enter a catchy sentence about your nightclub.
- Address: enter the location of your nightclub. Do not forget to click on “Update from address” next to the map as this way we can show your events to mobile users nearby.
- Contact info: enter your website and e-mail. Your e-mail will be not revealed to the users.
- Ticketing: if you would like to sell tickets through GateMe, then make a tick into “Enable GateMe ticketing” box. After that you are prompted to choose your shop currency and enter your legal information (company name, registry no, VAT no, IBAN) for billing purposes. We support EUR and GBP at the moment online and all other currencies upon request.
- Terms of Purchase: enter your terms, eg dress code etc.
- Facebook URL: enter your Facebook page URL.
- Avatar: upload you logo (size: 150px x 150px).
After that you are done and can start managing your events!